MOBILE SUPPORT SERVICE
WCSSI offers community-based support for women and children to stay safe in their own homes. We provide education and practical referrals to sustain tenancies during and after experiencing domestic violence.
The WCSSI Mobile Support team offers specialised support to women in the local community who are experiencing Domestic and Family Violence.
Planned Support allows our Domestic Violence Case Managers to actively set and meet identified goals with each individual client.
We will equip you with the skills to:
- Sustain your current tenancy
- Safety Plan for your future
- Navigate the legal system for Domestic Violence Orders
- Source security upgrades
- Refresh relationships with children
- Open pathways to other services